Establishing the business as a legal operating entity can be daunting and demands a careful eye to avoid issues down the road. We want you to begin on strong footing, so we say don’t be afraid, take THE LEAP℠ with us and get your business started.
THE LEAP℠ service offers the following:
- Free initial consultation
- One two-hour Look Before You
Leap Session, consisting of the following:
- Assistance with idea/concept development and business description
- Guidance with regard to business setup and registration
- Support with: setting up bank account(s), website domain registration, web development, custom email addresses, social media accounts, P.O. Box, business phone number and advising on business card design and other marketing materials.
• The Final Hop Report detailing next steps to get your business started!
Tell us about your business’ mission:
Our mission is to change lives financially: one portfolio, one person, and one community at a time. This is the impetus to how we conduct business and work with our clients.
Best thing about your work:
We take a professionally supportive approach to money management in order to bridge the gap to financial independence. Our products, services, and consulting are offered to clients and is not influenced by commission-based sales products, tactics, income and net worth requirements and/or restrictions.
Why are you excited to partner with the YWCA?
The CommonWealth Initiative is excited to partner with the YWCA as we share similar values around empowering individuals and communities.
The CommonWealth Initiative
332 S. Michigan Ave., Suite 1032
Chicago, IL 60604